– Procurement as a business partner: Can procurement go from savings machine to value creator?
– Transforming a support function into a business-critical division: Building stakeholder engagement for both suppliers and buyers
– Talent and technology: What does the procurement leader skill set look like for the next decade?
– How are different stakeholder groups influencing procurement? Focus on the customer, the investor and the talent
– How good governance is now a benchmark for competitive advantage not just risk management and compliance