31 Oct 2019
Global trade uncertainty, tariffs and the ‘B’ word:
Global trade uncertainty, tariffs and the ‘B’ word: Creating certainty in supply chains against the backdrop of trade ambiguity
- Scenario planning in the face of political uncertainty
- Behind the BREXIT veil: What else is or should be high on the agenda for CPOs?
- Managing import and customs delays and the impact on business
- Changing global tariffs: Accommodating these into business projections and supply negotiations
- Dealing with the availability of supply and the challenges of passing increased costs onto consumers
- Labour management: How are businesses dealing with the impact on available skills and labour
- Systems and processes: Are IT systems robust enough to deal with the fallout from changing tariffs?