1996: Graduated from University of Strathclyde with a BSc Technology & Business Studies (Economics & Manufacturing Management )
- 1996 – 2016:
- Polaroid – Graduate buyer
- GSK – Sourcing Group Manager
- Ernst & Young – Purchasing Manager – Property & professional Services
- RBS – Head of Supply Chain Services
- 2016: Nationwide – Chief Procurement Officer & Director, Supply Chain Management
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
Laura lives in Glasgow with her family and splits her time between Swindon, London and Glasgow.
She joined Nationwide in November 2016 bringing together Procurement, Property Services, Third Party
Risk and Operational Supply Chain Management to form Supply Chain Management which is designed to
fully support the Nationwide strategy.
SCM’s key focus is to maximise the value of 3rd Party Relationships across the Society, leading the Supply
Chain Strategy to drive efficient, resilient and innovative solutions for the benefit of our members.